Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Is Age Just a Number? A Statewide Investigation of Community College Students’ Age, Classroom Context, and Course Outcomes in College Math and English
- Building Women’s Innovation Capacities Through Undergraduate Experiences
- Does Experiencing Racialized Aggressions on Social Media Influence Perceptions About the Campus Racial Climate?
- Margins that Matter: Exploring the Association Between Academic Match and Bachelor’s Degree Completion Over Time
- Merit Aid and Retention: Mediation and Moderation
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- Japan’s higher education and the public good
- Hiding the unwanted: A University-level campus carry policy
- What makes a difference for further advancement of engineers: socioeconomic background or education programs?
- Does college level the playing field? Socioeconomic gaps in the earnings of similar graduates: evidence from South Korea
- ‘I am everywhere all at once’: pipelines, rhizomes and research writing
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):