Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- How teachers interpret displays of students’ gaze in reading comprehension assignments
- Students in sight: Using mobile eye-tracking to investigate mathematics teachers’ gaze behaviour during task instruction-giving
- The Frequency of Emotions and Emotion Variability in Self-regulated Learning: What Matters to Task Performance?
- Unravelling the interplay of primary school teachers’ topic-specific epistemic beliefs and their conceptions of inquiry-based learning in history and science
- Valences and sense of personal autonomy with regard to professional development in Dutch primary teachers: Do decision contexts and age make a difference?
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Cross-Border Higher Education: The Expansion of International Branch Campuses
- Education Abroad and College Completion
- Deepening the Effects of the Academic Inbreeding: Its Impact on Individual and Institutional Research Productivity
- The Tech Trajectory: Examining the Role of College Environments in Shaping Students’ Interest in Computing Careers
- Shaping Students’ Attitudes Toward Diversity: Do Faculty Practices and Interactions With Students Matter?
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- The emergence of academic capitalism and university neoliberalism: perspectives of Australian higher education leadership
- In search of intangible connections: intellectual capital, performance and quality of life in higher education institutions
- Students’ motivation and engagement in higher education: the importance of attitude to online learning
- Exploring explanations for the gender gap in study abroad: a case study of the Netherlands
- Faculty perceptions of work-life balance: the role of marital/relationship and family status
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):