Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Students’ observed engagement in lessons, instructional activities, and learning experiences
- Ensuring content validity of psychological and educational tests – the role of experts
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Imagine No Remediation: Evaluation of a Placement Policy Change
- Gaps in the College Application Gauntlet
- Geographic Inequalities and Access to Higher Education: Is the Proximity to Higher Education Institution Associated with the Probability of Attendance in England?
- Community College Students Who Attained a 4-Year Degree Accrued Lower Student Loan Debt than 4-Year Entrants Over 2 Decades: Is a 10 Percent Debt Accumulation Reduction Worth the Added “Risk”? If So, for Whom?
- Correction to: Gaps in the College Application Gauntlet
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- The impact of person-environment fit on grades, perceived gains, and satisfaction: an application of Holland’s theory
- Intercultural relationship development and higher education internationalisation: a qualitative investigation based on a three-stage ecological and person-in-context conceptual framework
- Vectors of knowledge exchange: the value of industry engagement to HASS PhDs
- Predicting key educational outcomes in academic trajectories: a machine-learning approach
- Governance for excellence and diversity? The impact of central and regional affiliation for the strategic positioning of Chinese top universities
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):