Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Self-Report is Indispensable to Assess Students’ Learning
- A Proposed Remedy for Grievances about Self-Report Methodologies
- Measurement and the Study of Motivation and Strategy Use: Determining If and When Self-report Measures are Appropriate
- Experience and Meaning in Small-Group Contexts
- Tracking Patterns in Self-Regulated Learning Using Students’ Self-Reports and Online Trace Data
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Multilevel Factors Affecting College Students’ Perceived Knowledge Transferability: From the Perspective of Self-Determination Theory
- Failing at Remediation? College Remedial Coursetaking, Failure and Long-Term Student Outcomes
- Peer Feedback Improves Students’ Academic Self-Concept in Higher Education
- Examining the Meaning of Vague Quantifiers in Higher Education: How Often is “Often”?
- University and Department Influences on Scientists’ Occupational Outcomes
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- Teachers as brokers: adding a university-society perspective to higher education teacher competence profiles
- Thriving in the midst of liminality: perspectives from department chairs in the USA
- Does university have an effect on young people’s active citizenship in England?
- In/visibility on campus? Gender and sexuality diversity in tertiary institutions
- The ‘internationalisation’, or ‘Englishisation’, of higher education in East Asia
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):