Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Staying at the front line of literature: How can topic modelling help researchers follow recent studies?
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Modeling the Pathways to Self-Confidence for Graduate School in Computing
- The Paradox of HBCU Graduation Rates
- College Students with Disabilities: Factors Influencing Growth in Academic Ability and Confidence
- Are Artificially Intelligent Conversational Chatbots Uniformly Effective in Reducing Summer Melt? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial
- The College Promise in Communities: Do Place-based Scholarships Affect Residential Mobility Patterns?
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- Whiteness as futurity and globalization of higher education
- Academic self-concept, perceptions of the learning environment, engagement, and learning outcomes of university students: relationships and causal ordering
- Mobile agency and relational webs in women’s narratives of international study
- Leading in the eye of a storm: how one team of administrators exercised disaster resilience
- Rethinking student-teacher relationships in higher education: a multidimensional approach
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):