Call for Papers – SIG 22 Special Issue for Mind, Brain and Education
Deadline: September 15thth, 2018
This special issue invites all SIG22 members and/or conference participants to submit an article to contribute to the SIG22 Conference 2018 special issue. If you have a paper in progress from the work you presented at the conference, or any other work related to both (cognitive) neuroscience and education, this special issue will guarantee a wide readership and thereby reach a lot of relevant people. Given the quality and diversity of the posters and talks at the conference, the guest editors are looking forward to many submissions to make this a very exciting and interesting issue of Mind, Brain and Education!
If you are interested in contributing to this call, please send an abstract to Saabine Peter (email@example.com) before September 15th 2018.
(Guest) associate editors of the special issue are
- Sabine Peters (Leiden University),
- Nienke van Atteveldt (VU University Amsterdam),
- Bert de Smedt (Leuven University) and
- Iroise Dumontheil (Birkbeck, University of London).
– Please follow the regular article guidelines for authors:
- Please note that MBE does not publish purely educational submissions, or purely neuroscience submissions. MBE articles are those that integrate across fields with experiments or reviews/commentaries.