Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Digital student agency: Approaching agency in digital contexts from a critical perspective
- Capturing Primary School Students’ Emotional Responses with a Sensor Wristband
- Conceptualizing knowledge transfer as transformation and attunement
- Staying at the front line of literature: How can topic modelling help researchers follow recent studies?
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Taken for Granted? Effects of Loan-Reduction Initiatives on Student Borrowing, Admission Metrics, and Campus Diversity
- Increases in Graduate Student Debt in the US: 2000 to 2016
- “What’s High School Got to do With It?” Secondary School Composition, School-Wide Social Capital and Higher Education Enrollment
- Semester Course Load and Student Performance
- The Impact of Early Colleges on Students’ Postsecondary Education Trajectories: Can Early Colleges Overcome the (Supposedly) Diversionary Role of Community Colleges?
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- What makes a difference for further advancement of engineers: socioeconomic background or education programs?
- Exploring experiences of ableism in academia: a constructivist inquiry
- Emerging principles for the allocation of academic work in universities
- ‘I am everywhere all at once’: pipelines, rhizomes and research writing
- Student formation in higher education: a comparison and combination of Confucian xiushen (self-cultivation) and Bildung
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):