Find new and interesting scientific articles on motivation, learning and higher education at one glance. With RSS feeds you can gather the articles of your choice in one place!
Here are the articles from my favourite journals:
Frontline Learning Research (EARLI):
- Students in sight: Using mobile eye-tracking to investigate mathematics teachers’ gaze behaviour during task instruction-giving
- The Frequency of Emotions and Emotion Variability in Self-regulated Learning: What Matters to Task Performance?
- Unravelling the interplay of primary school teachers’ topic-specific epistemic beliefs and their conceptions of inquiry-based learning in history and science
- Valences and sense of personal autonomy with regard to professional development in Dutch primary teachers: Do decision contexts and age make a difference?
Motivation and Emotion (Springer):
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Learning and Instruction (Elsevier):
Educational Research Review (Elsevier):
Learning and Motivation (Elsevier):
Research in Higher Education (Springer):
- Would you Bribe your Lecturer? A Quasi-experimental Study on Burnout and Bribery in Higher Education
- Valuable Experience: How University Internships Affect Graduates’ Income
- Improving Institutional Evaluation Methods: Comparing Three Evaluations Using PSM, Exact and Coarsened Exact Matching
- Persistent Cost Efficiency at Public Community Colleges in the US: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis
- Heterogeneous Major Preferences for Extrinsic Incentives: The Effects of Wage Information on the Gender Gap in STEM Major Choice
The Internet and Higher Education (Elsevier):
Higher Education (Springer):
- Organizational cultures of higher education institutions operating amid turbulence and an unstable environment: the Lebanese case
- The development of multicultural effectiveness in international student mobility
- International student mobility and labour market outcomes: an investigation of the role of level of study, type of mobility, and international prestige hierarchies
- International mobility of students in Italy and the UK: does it pay off and for whom?
- An investigation of citizenship construction among students in higher education: a Foucauldian perspective
Studies in Higher Education (Taylor & Francis Online): – offline
Learning and Individual Differences (Elsevier):
Computers & Education (Elsevier):
Educational Psychologist (Taylor & Francis Online: – offline
Studies in Educational Evaluation (Elsevier):
Journal for Educational Research Online (Waxman): – offline
Computers in Human Behavior (Elsevier):